I finally found time to finish up my interpretation of the SimpleOne as a
'relaxed' path racer.  I've always liked that green, and the path racer
look similar to the Pashley Speed 5.  When list member Ben offered his for
sale, I bought it and set to work.  Other commitments got in the way of fun
things like this -- but finally, today, I got a 14 mile greenway ride in
and had a ball.

Thanks to Ben for providing such a beaut of a bike for me to start with!

Pic's here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/z17FNiW0tL1MRe0M2

Tom