I’m contemplating hammered Honjo Fenders on my Quickbeam for all the wet and
slop, but, as my periodic fender posts attest, fender noise, heartiness for my
trail riding, and challenges with knobbies make the entire equation iffy, which
is why I’ve avoided the $132 expenditure trying everything else first.

Thoughts from folks riding Honjo fenders on rough stuff and/or with knobbies on
how hearty and quiet and sturdy they are, especially in comparison to SKS
plastic?

With abandon,
Patrick

www.CredoFamily.org