That combination may be one more reason for using SKS fenders, with the QR
attachments. OTOH, sticks can still jam your wheel even without fenders --
I recall my brother doing a very slow and elegant front wheelie -- he
avoided the face plant -- when a stick stopped his front wheel on one of
our bosque trails; and his bike was shod with a Soma Cazadero tire with
minimal tread. I myself pay very careful attention when riding near sticks,
even with the un-fendered, practically treadless Big Ones.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 11:29 PM, Lum Gim Fong <john11.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Knobbies + fenders + offroad.
> Is that safe?

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique