This is awesome.  I remember being bugged by the corner of some Tektro R200
levers I had mounted on Woodchippers way back when.  I also currently have
a pair of Salsa Cowbell bars in the box that, while they don't flare as
much as the Cowchippers, might present a similar issue, along with those
same R200 levers (I still have a couple of pairs).  This inspires me to do
some filing if they do.

Question, maybe one for once you've ridden it some more: does the hood have
a noticeably looser fit now?