8-speed bar ends and Avid calipers/levers now sold. Updated list

1) Shimano FC-6206 Deore XT 175mm 110/74 Triple Cranks, 46/30 Willow Rings,
Shimano Cartridge BB - SOLD

2) Shimano FC-MT60 Deore 175mm 110/74 Triple Cranks, 49/37/25 Willow Rings,
Shimano Cartridge BB - $85 shipped CONUS
--This set came off of my all-road Fitz. Crank arms are in good shape, some
of the shine still left. The Willow rings have a few hundred miles on the,
teeth still in great shape. Comes with a 121mm Shimano Cartridge BB (a few
hundred miles on this one).

3) Shimano FC-M550  Deore LX 175mm 110/74 Triple Cranks - $25 shipped CONUS
--I had these on my Cetma cargo bike, but ended up switching to a tandem
Sugino crankset when I put a Stokemonkey Assist on it. The finish on these
is a little dull and the Deore LX logo is rubbing off. I might have some
rings I can throw in for cheap if you need.

4) 8-speed Shimano Bar End Shifters - SOLD
---I tried these only briefly, but just like suntour barcons better. All
the clicks are there, a few scuffs on these

5) Shimano PD-A520 SPD Pedals - $30 shipped CONUS
--I switched to flat pedals on the bike these were on. Plenty scuffed up,
but still spin smooth.

6) Shimano Tiagra RD-4601 Long Cage 10-speed - $30 shipped CONUS
--I had this on my rando, but I switched to SRAM 10-speed. This one's
pretty clean and shiny.

7) Controltech Bar Ends - $12 shipped CONUS
--These were an impulse buy at the LBS to see if I like bar ends on my
mountain bike. Turns out I don't.

8) Avid BB7 MTN Calipers, Tektro Long Pull Road Levers, Avid Long Pull flat
bar levers - SOLD

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFaslvVZqpDcrBy22