Now officially vintage, definitely overbuilt.
$75 shipped.

Bag with NOS-condition early-'90s Montague folder also available, but I suspect
this isn't the forum for it (it's on Craigslist). I added Jones Loop 2.5 bars
and Thomson stem on V-O quill adapter, Shimano cantis, generic Ebay levers and
barely ridden Brooks Imperial B17. Drivetrain is original 12-speed Shimano
200GS Bio-Pace with thumbies. Vintage!
$400 shipped for the whole schlamozzle. But you probably just want the bag.

Joe Bernard
Novato CA.