Hi Kellie. I'm loving my 57cm Roadini. I agree with Austin's wife: it is
super smooth typical Riv geometry characteristics and certainly not twitchy
at all. Nice and light. As shown, it is about 27lbs, which is about 8lbs
lighter than my Appaloosa. These two bikes are not redundant at all and
have very separate purposes, I'm really enjoying both!

Build list:
48cm Noodles
Shimano Tiagra level levers
90mm Tallux stem
Simplex dt shift levers
Rene Herse crankset 46t/38t
XT RD
Can't remember which front derailleur off the top of my head
SKF 110mm BB
11-34 9-speed cassette
Brooks B-17 saddle
Paul Racer Medium front brake
Shimano Ultegra level rear side pull
Shimano 105 hubs laced to Velocity A23 rims 36h
Not sure which spokes
Compass Barlow Pass 700x38 tires
Neubaums green with clear shellac
Crank Bros. Candy 2 pedals