<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7nJqY5wnpas/Ws90Go6E3GI/AAAAAAAAD0g/Srb7bK6vWpoJOo_myk7b_o8UlnzmCjdkwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_0349.jpg>
Last night's build progress.  The first thing I wanted to do was get enough
bits on to confirm where to cut the steerer.  I installed:

Wheels Manufacturing MUSA Bottom Bracket: 108g
SRAM Force 1 crankset 172.5mm: 609g
XTR Pedals: 310g
HED Ardennes wheelset
Steilacoom EL tires
Challenge latex tubes
Dura Ace 12-27 10sp cassette
Paul Skewers
Wheelset total: 2833g
Compass Maes Parallel extralight handlebar: 289g
Ultegra seatpost: 212g (uncut)
Selle Italia SLR saddle: 142g

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA