Like I fool I rounded the recessed allen head of the cylinder nut that
holds the rear R559 brakes in place ... I need to get a replacement but
don't want to remove the current nut until I have the replacement in hand
(in case it can't be reinstalled once I get it out this time).

How long is that nut? 16mm? 10mm?

I'll just order one online but if someone has one laying around I'd be
happy to pay for postage and a cheap beer (rather than ordering another).

Thanks,
Abe