Even though I feel your pain (it does suck for sure!), I had a chuckle at
this. I almost wish this would happen to me so I had a strong-arm reason to
address a few issues that have stacked up with my orange Boo-Yay.

I'd move the two bridges and gain a bit of rear tire clearance. Moving the
brake bridge and chainstay bridges up/forward a little would match the fork
tire clearance, so I could run proper 35s and fenders. I would also take
the opportunity to repair the small dent in the TT and the mildly mangled
seat cluster that was there when I bought the frame. I'd also install
mid-fork bosses and then repaint a colour of utmost awesomeness. Some days
I like the creamsicle - others, not so much.

I know how much you love your Ram Andy - hope you get it well again soon!

KJ