If interested, see some pics at instagram:
www.instagram.com/bguthrie79
If really interested, we need to talk wheels. Dyno wheel shown stays with me.
Original front Atlas-rim Riv wheel is yours.
You choose between the wide, stiff, colorful 700c Clem wheel shown (my fave) or
the original rear Atlas-rim Riv wheel.
Bike is in Excellent Condition. Can't promise you there are zero chain slaps,
but I didn't find any. The rest follows in kind.
I am 89pbh and it set up a bit high for my visual taste, but perfectly
comfortable.