Thanks Steve (and everyone else who recognized the feeling and sympathized
with my untimely frame failure),

You're right about my Ram being the first generation orange pearlescent
with cream highlights. Same as I rode on the GAP from Cumberland, MD at the
2012 Riv Rally East (I recall your had your cream Kogswell).

Rivendell, to their unparalleled credit had Joe Bell refinish it after a
right dropout replacement a long time ago. It would be incomprehensible for
them to be accountable to any degree of responsibility after the years of
my use and the places I've been on that bike.

Before CycleArt was absorbed by HIA and moved to Little Rock, I got a
colloquial  estimate from Greg on the iBOB list of $1100-1200 to replicate
the OEM paint job the Rambouillet had on introduction. That's been a while
now and represents a significant seed I may plant, I had a very nice
conversation with Jeff Lyons yesterday.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh