I have it built enough to weigh it and ride it around the block.  It's
confirmed at 19.3 pounds.  The only stuff to be added are bar tape and a
bottle cage:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KojHBuw9kJI/WtDzUE30bwI/AAAAAAAAD08/UUEV3_nJRRoXCL_qB5h3dRNZwSu0dwvVwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_0352.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0H-oIE4J1ZM/WtDzZZyxmMI/AAAAAAAAD1A/dUWXkOAf5DYKmBKg3CIcxJ33y61bgqcTwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_0353.jpg>

The build bits that have been added are a Dura Ace 10sp rear der + indexed
barcon shifter.  A SRAM 1091 chain.  Paul Minimoto brakes, upgraded to
metal brakepad holders and koolstop pads.  SRAM carbon brakelevers.  My
gram-counting spreadsheet has me at 8785g total, which is 19.35 pounds.
You always add a tiny bit of mass, greasing threads and such, but I still
hope to be at 19.5 when it's totally done.  32mm road tires will have it
under 19lbs.

Bill Lindsay

El Cerrito, CA