Hi Andy!

Man, I am sorry to read that-- I know how much you love that bike, and
recall it well (I know
exactly "the neighborhood coffee shop group ride" you speak of! Are…
John, Robbie… still around?)

Like others have suggest, have it repaired and it will inevitably be
better and more loved than ever. Or just add disc tabs ;-P ha!!!

Best
Joe Bunik
that guy who moved to
Walnut Creek, CA