FYI -- I still have the following components that came with the complete
bike, as-built from Riv, and would be happy to swap out the Jones bar,
nitto ui-12 stem, and Mezcal tires for these if wanted:

   - 55 chromo bosco bar
   - 12cm Tallux stem
   - Kenda Kwik Nine 2" tires

All of those original components have been on the shelf since I got the
bike and removed them; never installed on another bike.

Come to think of it, I have a new, never used Choco bar I could put on
there, too.  No grips, though.

At this point I'm not interested in selling any of the original components
(nor new ones I added) separately from this bike.  After the bike sells, I
might sell some.

Tom