Not an Atlantis, but I’ve decided I’m ready to part with my 62cm gray and
maroon Hunqapillar. I usually ride a 64cm, but thanks to the very slightly
sloping top tube this one fits my 93.5cm PBH quite well. (The Hunqapillar
flier recommends this size for 91.5 -100cm PBHs.)

This is the original Toyo Hunq with the fancy heat treated tubing.

If you’re interested let me know and I’ll put together some details and
pictures.

Best,
Reed