Hi,

I’ve been really enjoying my new-to-me Quickbeam. I love the simplicity of its
single speed setup, but its geometry, handling, and ride quality (and my
particular fit on a 62cm) have truly impressed me.

I’m looking to take my aged Mercian Superlight out of heavy rotation, and I’ve
been pondering a Roadeo for a few years. I’m curious if anyone has experience
with both a Quickbeam AND a Roadeo (or Legolas), and would like to share their
thoughts. And yes, I get that one has gears and the other does not.

It’s also been fun to note the slight similarities between my Atlantis and the
Quickbeam. It’s hard to pin it down, but they remind me a bit of each other in
the way they ride. A certain calmness, a feeling of predictability and
reassurance...then again, it could be my imagination.