I'm very pleased with my MAP bars on my Kogswell - they're really a great
balance between full-forward drop/flat bar and full-upright
Albatross/Choco/whatever. I'll definitely give this one a try once
available. It has a good look. I find that a fully-upright position works
poorly for me - I generally end up feeling cramped. The only bike I've been
able to use an Albatross on is a super-long-top-tube Clem Smith Jr, with a
very long stem.