I apparently have a problem with buying Brooks saddles and need to clear
some out of my saddle bin. All except the Cambium have been treated with
Proofhide.  They have not been ridden in the rain or abused.  All are in
very good ++ or better shape except for the one I bought used which has
wear as described (#3 below).  Prices include shipping but will
only ship to CONUS.  I have photos of these saddles so please email me or
PM and I will be happy to send them to you.  Thanks for looking!

1.  Brooks C17s.  Slate but looks brownish in the sun.  Low mileage.  $70
shipped
2.  Brooks Professional.  Black, large rivets, low mileage, believe from
1980's, no adjustment to bolt  $140 shipped
3.  Brooks B17 Standard, dark honey, scuffs on nose (looks like swede) and
some scuffing at back of saddle  Small bolt adjustment  Lots of life left.
$55 shipped
4.  Brooks B17 Standard but has large rivets and looks like a Special.  Tan
unused/new condition $85 shipped
5.  Brooks B17 Special.  Dark green - looks almost black, Used but very
nice condition, small bolt adjustment  $80 shipped
6.  Brooks B68, Brown, slight sitz bones indentations, sides moderately
splayed, no bolt adjustment  $60 shipped