I keep links to people and places and things, though I know they may have
been quiet for awhile, even quite awhile.  Keeping the links seems
important though, bread crumbs in their way, back to times, back to wild
yet simple thoughts and times and choices and doing.

Anyway, in my morning ramblings, I found that Kent Peterson, a hero in my
way of thinking of heroes, had updated his blog with a poem subtitled "a
rant for Grant".  And so it is...  I know some people know of Kent and will
appreciate not only the words but the re-finding...

http://kentsbike.blogspot.com

http://www.thebicyclestory.com/2010/11/kent-peterson-issaquahs-favorite-car-free-ultra-long-distance-racing-techie-turned-mechanic/

Anyone else have news of people not heard from for awhile but valued,
remembered and looked for nevertheless?

Bob Lovejoy
Galesburg, IL