One of the guys in one of the bike clubs I ride with has a Trek e-bike equipped with Switchback Hill tires.  He likes them fine, and has had no trouble with them.  OTOH he's not a scorcher, and if what I've read (i.e., that "e-bike compatibility" is a matter of being run continuously at 30 mph) is so, he'd never venture into that defining territory.