Yes, I was going to chime in with "the one I'm riding", too, because I only
have one (at the moment) and I love it: my glorius RBW Blue Cheviot. The ride
is pure magic, and there's something about the lines of Grant's mixte design
that now makes my brain look at 'normal toptube' bikes and think, "Boy, that
thing is way up there!".

One thing I like about it is it flows better into the long stays than the
toptuber Rivs, to my eye. It's possible this comes from not having a
preconceived notion of what mixtes are "supposed" to look like.

Extrapolating from my favorite Riv I've owned, my dream custom would be a
Glorius/Wilbury with those insanely delicate - and hard to paint - lugs. Candy
Apple Red!