I should probably add some clarifying thoughts.  I know both the Naches
Pass and McClure Pass EL will have a plush ride.  Are the Naches Pass EL
likely to be sufficiently more plus than the McClure Pass EL to prevent
possible use of a fender in future with the same tire?  I'm not planning to
get fenders but, if I change my mind, I would rather not have to get a
whole new set of tires to do it, not unless the interim ride is enough
better to warrant it.  That's why I was wondering about those two.

Thanks.

Tim