In order, no longer own any of them so take this with a grain of salt.

1. Quickbeam. Green 62. By far the one I wish I still had.
2. Redwood. Green 65. Very nice road traditional road bike but I'm not that
interested in this type of bike anymore. One of my all-time favorite
colors, for bikes or anything else for that matter.
3. Mountain Expedition, burnt orange. Miss this one, although I really
don't like 26" wheels anymore so it is probably nostalgia.
4. Hillborne at Riv HQ, liked it.
5. Hunqapillar at Riv HQ. Wanted to like it more than the Hillborne but
didn't.
6. Hillborne at my house, bought after riding one at HQ (not the same
one).  Did not like it at all, did not really give it a chance. Was in my
fast-flip phase of biking; a lot of bikes went in and out without getting a
fair shake, this was probably one.

The NewLantis looks really cool, esp. with the curvy tube in my size.  I've
downsized to two bikes and haven't bought a new one for a while and won't
be, so there ya go.  Old guy prattling on about the old days.

Dan, in rainy WI