The Clem is only the 2nd bike I’ve tried them but both builds used effectively
short reach riser stems.  I can’t recall the exact spec of the stem currently
in use but when measured at a 90degree/zero degree angle from quill bolt it’s
about 6cm reach vs 12cm tallux that came stock with Bosco bar.  The 2.5” riser
Jones Bar also gets the grips nice and high with ease but yes, in my limited
experience I’d think a shorter & taller stem would generally be called for.
This bar paired nicely on a smaller frame with a spare FSA Metropolis tall
stack stem with 90mm reach (less effective reach due to rise angle.)

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ