Anyone have a beat up pair of toe clips (and mounting hardware) and leather
straps I could try? I’ve got big feet (12 in summer, 14 in winter with boiled
wool socks), but wear minimalist shoes, so not sure what that means for sizing
on the toe clips. I presume bigger is better, but part of this test is to get a
sizing reference.

Thought I’d check here before I buy a test pair new and get my first purchase
all wrong. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick

www.CredoFamily.org