I have a pair of Dromartis and love them! Unfortunately, I slipped on my back
steps and fractured a rib and a vertebrae while wearing them and haven’t worn
them since. They are fantastic shoes, though—stiff soles, high quality leather,
and easily conform to my feet. I just have to much of a negative personal
association at this point. Highly recommended.

Isaac