2015 60cm Cheviot. I purchased this new from Riv. That years run had middle
seat stays that were closer to the cassette then usual so Riv shaved away some
material so as not to rub, you can see their expert work in a pic below. There
are 3 stickers that can be removed but I don’t have adhesive remover. The frame
has about 130 miles on it and has the typical wear you’d expect from that. I
had a rear nitto long stay rack on it at one point so the brazeons have that
typical use appearance. Here is what you’re getting:

Kalloy post
Altus rear derailleur
Some shimano front derailleur
Albatross bars, steel i think
Shimano brake levers
Cheap thump shifters
100 or 110 nitto stem
Tektrro brakes

$1100 for local pick up in St Louis...preferred
More I need to ship