It would be great to see you out there next racing season, J-Smooth.  Maybe
we can get Manny to show up as well representing Albany High.

The final race of the year: California State Championships, is this weekend
in Petaluma.  Our most likely podium contenders from ECHS are Matt Garrison
(Varsity Boys) and Madeleine Hill (JV Girls).

Coach Bill
ECHS Gauchos