HEAR! HEAR!

A Quickbeam, Jack Brown's and some gravel from 207 land last week-end.
Sometimes I think of going w/ 38s (Soma Shikoro's maybe?) I go on a ride
then say "JB's all the way every day!"

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TNJkZMgGOY8/Wv1dxUqFApI/AAAAAAAAA4E/OZW0hqJkYoka7Y7UACekbwIXE3mFND-DACLcBGAs/s1600/2.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kNLCpEEyST0/Wv1d0nIIJsI/AAAAAAAAA4I/Xn36LLEaRV0rYvhaUs2YBnhKDD8fJNXFgCLcBGAs/s1600/3.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v1I1_YJ_4eI/Wv1d29s4e2I/AAAAAAAAA4M/TueDGwKVziM3DB9YYzGLtrv6y1NaZN-RwCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg>