Got mine yesterday, right after test riding a Ritchey Timberwolf (been missing
owning a mountain bike). All that combined with a trip to Riv HQ two days ago,
makes me want a 650b Hunq more than ever.  The new Atlantis is so silky smooth,
too.  Leafing through the catalog and talking to Vince, Roman and Corey about
their bikes being perfect for most of the trails around the bay area brought
the Rivendell sanity back into focus.  My curiosity’s peaked about the mtb
Grant hinted at in the blahg.  Could it be the future evolution of the 650b
Hunqapillar?

I like where this is going.

John