Thanks, Jim, for bringing this up.  My thoughts:

   - By far, my experiences of learning, providing info to others, and
   buying/selling on this group have been great.  A very, very few not so
   much...
   - I agree with most of the others that separating FS/WTB/WTT posts from
   others isn't necessary
   - Maybe being an active member for 2-3 months before allowing to sell is
   a good idea.  What is active?  Asking and offering info in posts that would
   indicate you'd understand and follow these guidelines.  I don't know what
   tooling you have available to help block or permit selling.  Maybe require
   all FS/WTB/WTT posts to have the tag that has been defined for that purpose
   (but interestingly used little), which could trigger something?
   - I tend to expect more of this group than what I expect from typical
   Craigslisters:
      - Items offered are always honestly presented by buyers, pointing out
      warts as well as the good
      - If someone makes an offer, they should back it up and follow
      through (i.e., no "My wife/husband/partner won't let me", or, I've
changed
      my mind because of X").  Get your finances in order, and your
'permissions'
      settled, before making an offer.  I understand financial emergencies
      happen, and of course that's understandable.  But lame excuses should not
      be welcome here.
      - Respond.  Don't ignore emails related to an item you've made on
      offer on, or are selling.  *Check your spam folder *as well as your
      inbox (I learned this the hard way, and I was the offender).
   - If you, as a list member in good standing, are acting as a 'proxy' for
   someone not on the list, then the list member should relay expectations and
   guidelines of this group to the seller/buyer before the post to buy or sell
   is made.

Again, thanks Jim for all you do!

Tom