Thank you again, Reed, Grant, and everybody who helped.

I keep thinking about the coffee table book idea, and how great it would
be.  I would sure buy one.   Wouldn't it be great if we could get enough
commitments to do a limited-edition bulk publishing and give the profits
back to Rivendell.  Perhaps like a present, to them from us, for their
upcoming 25th anniversary?

I still look through my random and sparse collection of old readers on a
regular basis, but I haven't been able to make myself read them on line or
in electronic format yet.   Seems counter-intuitive to the whole Riv
experience in some way.   I like the analog, tactile nature of dogeared
pages and tattered covers.

Most of the readers have a few articles that would be natural candidates
for elimination, if it was necessary to make a coffee table book size more
manageable:   Mail from specific customers, reviews of non-riv products
that may no longer exist, profiles of specific customer's businesses, etc.,
etc.

Can anybody think of a way to do a crowd-sourced editing and anthology
compilation effort?  We'd need Grant's blessing on the concept and final
material, of course.  Oh, and I vote to make MartyG's headbadge poster the
cover.