Thank you Reed and Grant, and all others who contributed, for making this
incredible resource available.  I haven't read many Readers as I am
relatively new to the Rivendell family.  I was aware of Riv in 1995, but
not the Readers.  Yesterday I had some time away from home, so managed to
read some of #2 on my phone.  Not the best way, but still possible.  I
found the day-by-day journal piece to be particularly....telling?   Anyway,
the index file sounds like it will be a great addition.  I'm looking
forward to reading more.  Cheers, Steve