I appreciate the FS posts because I've benefited greatly mostly as a buyer,
and an occasional seller.  I like the idea of encouraging high quality
transactions somehow, but I'm sure others can propose better ways to do
that.  I also appreciate ride reports, and perhaps I should post more
myself.

Because I value this ability to trade goods here, I try to be above average
in quality of my transactions with folks on this list (and others).

If the group believes it helpful, I'll try to post more ride reports and be
more visible to maintain a positive reputation with the community.  I love
you guys, but just don't say much.

Thanks for your leadership, Jim!  I'll support whatever direction the group
wishes to go on this.

Chris Johnson
Sanger, Texas