I've seen that one riding around, i waved and yawped "Bleriot" but the
person riding didn't hear me. It's a beauty with hammered fenders, nicely
swept back bars.  That was a great frame
Arlington cops - in my limited to one year experience here - are really
rough on cyclists [i camping out in Cambridge for a year...riv
content...with Riv tandem and my wife on her Glorious / i on a Kog [which i
got instead of a Bleriot in 2006]

Ron