Received my Billie bar today.
I’m not sure how different than the Albatross it’ll actually feel.
Currently installed Albatross have a 12cm stem.
Laid atop, the Billie bar comes back a lot more than the Albatross. To keep the
same cork grips, brake levers would have to come back.
I ordered a 13cm stem, which will push everything 1cm forward. Probably would
need cloth tape instead of cork grips. To keep the reach the same to my primary
hand position, the width is the same.
Not sure if this makes sense to swap out my current setup.
So... I’m not sure there will be a noticeable difference overall. Not sure what
I’ll do yet.
David
River Grove, IL