Not use drop bars?!?  That's crazy talk.  Upright just means the tops of
the bars are above the saddle.

The build is pretty much done, just waiting for shellac.  Here are three
lousy photos in bad light.  I tried to use flash but forgot about my
reflective rim decals and reflective brake cable housing.  Hopefully you
get the idea:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Cmwplt3DYTY/WweGlelpuzI/AAAAAAAAD3w/0WRAjRsi6nMMSB75snU0XrTSgjlUxohiQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_0495.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nDaciGNelVM/WweGpit1cgI/AAAAAAAAD30/zQ-M7AGLIk0SUmAxPqaAGVItg-C34hWwACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_0496.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-03HA_83M0Qc/WweGt9CnUYI/AAAAAAAAD34/jmBfZm3h1n480AiKd0A7n5dRYMxvTiW2gCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_0497.jpg>

The build list goes something like this

Frameset: 57cm Leo Roadini, Grilver, FSA headset

Wheelset:  HED Belgium Rims, White Industries hubs, Challenge Eroica tires,
SRAM 11-26 10sp cassette, control tech ti-skewers

Drivetrain: Compass/Herse cranks 44/30, White Industries BB, Shimano SPD
pedals, CX70 Front der, Dura Ace 7900 Rear Der, Dura Ace 10sp index
downtube shifters, SRAM 1091 chain

Components: Shimano BR550 brakes, Shimano 105 brakelevers, Nitto Soba
Noodle bars, Nitto Ritchey "XO-1" stem, Nitto 65 Seatpost, Avocet Saddle

Accessories: Ti King Cage, Newbaums red and green cloth tape

21.8 pounds as pictured

Bill Lindsay

El Cerrito, CA