Allow me to share with you my wonderful, boring secret.

A thermos.

Wait! Don't go! Hear me out.

To make coffee while out on the bike, you need a lotta stuff. Stove to heat
the water. Fuel for the stove. Pot to hold the water. Coffee, maybe a
grinder. Filter. Vessel to receive the coffee. Probably water. Maybe more,
if you wanna get fancy or put stuff in the coffee. Even if you go super
minimalist with a Jetboil or the like, that's a bunch of stuff (and a
reasonable amount of complexity and weight.)

I make the coffee at home, season it to taste, put it straight in to a high
quality thermos, and seal it up. Generally it's too hot to drink for the
first hour or two, and just right a couple to a few hours in to the ride.

Thus the procedure is:

   - Find a beautiful place to stop.
   - Stop there.
   - Unscrew lid.
   - Enjoy coffee.

Cheating? Perhaps. Useful for camping? No. But it sure works for me, even
on longer bike rides. I just refill when I ride through any town with a
cafe!

Reed