Bill
I used the graphs in the BQ article showing F Berto's work Tire pressure vs
Weight on tire).  I got data points from the graphs and fitted a linear
equation.  If you look at the graphs, Frank used straight lines so a mx + b
equation is good

for a 32 mm tire the pressure

0.5973*Wtotal - 2.105,  round to no decimal places

Wtotat  =Wdist * (Wrider + Wbike + Wextra),  Wdist s the fractional weight
for each wheel, e.g. 0.45 for Front in a 45%/55% scheme

Does this help?

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ