This is an original Homer, about 8 years old. Size 56 and sized for 650b
wheels.
The cool part is that it has a custom green paint job (Joel Green) from Joe
Bell. The not cool part is the paint/decal got a bit damaged on the seat
tube from a baby carrier that was clamped there.
The rest of the frame has the expected chip here and there in the usual
places, nothing atypical from a frame that is several years old. No dents
or anything like that.
But due to the seat tube area, I'd expect the new owner of this lovely
frame would want to have it repainted.
And I even have a brand new set of decals and head tube badge to go along
with it!
So I'm offering this frame, fork, decals, head tube badge, Nitto seat post,
headset and bottom bracket for $800 shipped. Or local pickup in the
Houston, TX area.

I also have the set of 650b Riv-Built wheels with front generator hub. $300
+ shipping.

Pics are here, and I included a few full-build iterations from over the
years just for kicks.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOr4HXBHZ684Fb5w06LpIVazgOhUG2ThU9hXZl7