I mounted a Clem rack on my fat bike with 3.8" tires - easy install.
Just drill out the rivets that attach the rear struts to the rack. Attach
the rear struts to the side rail mounts with bolts. If you want to run side
rails also, just use longer bolts and use a spacer on the front side
rail mount, same width as the rear struts - the spacers that Riv sells are
perfect. It is an asymmetric 135 mm frame so one side mounted inside the
frame and the other side mounted outside the frame.

Laing
Cocoa, FL.