Just curious. I like seeing user reviews of products.
Riv's site is probably unique from most other online shops because pretty
much ever single product chosen are great products that Grant and team
would choose for themselves.
But even hearing things like why someone chose that particular item over
another, how it might compare to a similar item, how they've gotten along
with it, things they like, things I might not have thought of before
purchasing, etc can all be interesting and quite helpful.
Grant's descriptions are great but never hurts to hear a second opinion,
and when on the fence it could really help. Fences are not very
comfortable! :)