Update:

C17 didn't work for me - too wide in the crotch.

C17 is pear shaped, not more T shaped like a B17, and the sloping crotch
area is totally different than a B17 design. Makes for alot of width in the
crothc/upper thigh areas. So, like all saddles, it is just a matter of
anatomy and what fits who best. Worth the experiment just to get the
Cambium curiosity out of my system.

If a C15 doesn;t work, I will stick to my Flyers and maybe even try a
B17Narrow one day.