I moved away from Berlin almost 10 years ago now and so I'm sure there will
lots of new, interesting places. But it looks like Cicli Berlinetta is
still around. Not super BOBish, but worth a visit for their vintage road
and track bikes. They both sell vintage bikes and also build their
own.http://cicli-berlinetta.com/

If you're interested in Dutch bikes, Radlust is the place to be:
https://www.radlust.net/

 Harald, now in Madison (WI)