      From: Nathan Neuberger <nathanneuber...@gmail.com>
 To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 11:25 AM
 Subject: [RBW] Re: Clicking noise -- About to lose my mind.

Well, they say it's always the last thing you try...
After checking off nearly everything else on the list (see below), I finally
swapped out the pedals for a new pair of MKS Sylvan Touring.  Problem solved.
No more clicking.  What a beautiful quiet bike.  The left pedal was on so hard
that I had to slide a 3 ft long piece of PVC pipe over the pedal wrench to get
it off!
Thanks everyone for all the help.  Hopefully this list can be helpful to
someone else in the future.