I'm 92 in the PBH department, and I'd agree 90 is about minimum for this
frame. Not sure there's an upper limit! Still dialing things in, but I will
say I've lowered the seat a smidge twice now and it feels better each time.
Also using the Bosco Bullmoose now and they are slammed all the way down.
Looks and feels great. The head tube is so jacked up I had that rare
option. Maybe some new pics this weekend, and don't be shocked to see it as
a single speed.

I'd think a 90cm'r would be workable, but crank those legs up to 95-101 and
it's divine.