Brunhilde, Eglantina (Ariety, for that matter), Shakuntala, Yu Yan, Aisha,
Zianabu; or best of all, Aurora (after my mother).

OTOH, I want to see a Rivendell fat bike named the Cetshwayo.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 10:34 PM, Justin, Oakland <justinaug...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If Grant reads this: please pick a woman’s name for the MTB. Perhaps even
> a non-WASPy woman’s name. It’s be a welcome change and I’d love to shred on
> a Ellie Fant, Hilda Clime, Filla Gree, or Some such.
>
> Just my two cents.
>
> -J

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique