I have a set of Mark’s bars that I need to get rid of and figure someone here
might want them.  I used them on my Roadeo that I sold so I really have no use
for them. Nitto quality and lighter weight than the Noodles. These are in
really good condition with just some tape residue and some stem mounting marks
right in the center.  How does sixty bucks shipped to you sound?

https://flic.kr/p/TcodaW

https://flic.kr/p/TeN2rR

Hopefully the photos work. Please ask away if you have any questions.