Hi Stasi,

Congrats on the new bike!  Although not a Ram fork If you know the
necessary fork length/specs and the steerer length happens to be in the
range of 238mm with 40mm of threads included, I have a Rivendell surplus
SimpleOne fork available (238mm steerer, 384mm axle to crown, 47.5mm
offset.)  It fits 700c with cantilever posts and has those upper mid fork
rack mounts.  Never been ridden and only ever installed as a dry fit with
wheel and rack but the project ultimately fell through for other reasons.
I never formally listed for sale but previously offered this up in another
ISO/WTT post when I was looking for other parts and had a potential buyer
for a sale/trade that just never materialized.  Using it is still low on
the priorty list for any other potential back-up plan rebuilds so I'd be
willing to sell if it fits your needs and you really prefer a Riv fork for
the Ram and can't otherwise locate an original.

It's the raw steel unpainted version so you'd need to be ok with a DIY
finish or maybe you'd find it worth investing in a professional repaint of
frame/fork to match?  My original project wasn't worth the cost of a
professional repaint and fortunately I waited to rattle can it long enough
to discover an issue with the intended frame so it remains unused and
unfinished.

They were sold by Riv for $125 before the Rosco Bubbe project came together
to use up the remaining forks.

I'd sell it for $100 plus shipping. Reply directly if you were at
all interested.

Thanks,

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ